nedeľa 31. mája 2020

POWER POP vol. 7 - by Dead Radio

Výberovka power pop a new wave kapiel prevažne zo "zlatej éry" 70-tych a 80-tych rokov...









TRACKLIST:

01 - The Flys - Civilisation
02 - Teenage Head - You're Tearin' Me Apart
03 - The Dogs - Good Bye Little Rich Girl
04 - Misspent Youth - Betcha Won't Dance!
05 - The Fence - Thinking That I Shouldn't
06 - The Smirks - OK - UK
07 - Tours - Changed My Mind
08 - The Keys - Hello Hello
09 - The Barracudas - I Can't Pretend 
10 - The Earwigs - She's So Naive
11 - Nikki & The Corvettes - Just What I Need
12 - 10 past 7 - Cracking Up
13 - Boy's Life - I Found Her
14 - The Aces - One Way Street
15 - The Plimsouls - Now
16 - Ronnie Mayor - Can't Wait Till The Summer Comes
17 - Spider - Back To The Wall
18 - Reaction Formation - Looking at You
19 - Contacts - Young Girls
20 - The Stiffs - (Bring on the) Chelsea Girls
21 - The Vertebrats - Diamonds In The Rough
22 - The Breakaways - Walking Out on Love
23 - The Elektrics - Tonight
24 - Small World - Love Is Dead
25 - The Realists - I've Got a Heart
26 - Pointed Sticks - Destitute
27 - The City Limits - Morse Code Messages
28 - The Lambrettas - Living For Today
29 - The Diodes - Weekend
30 - The Marshalls - I Wanna Be Rich


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára