nedeľa 19. apríla 2020

POWER POP vol. 2 - by Dead Radio

Výberovka power pop a new wave kapiel prevažne zo "zlatej éry" 70-tych a 80-tych rokov...









TRACKLIST:

01 - The Cruize - Strange Little Girl
02 - DC10s - I Can See Through Walls
03 - Seventeen - Don't Let Go
04 - The Freshies - Dancin' Doctors
05 - The Locals -  You Never Have Fun
06 - Code Blue - Paint By Numbers
07 - The Fools - Alibi
08 - The Colors - All I Want
09 - Charlie Fawn - Blue Skies
10 - Secret Affair - I'm A Bullet
11 - The Favourites- Angelica
12 - Staa Marx - Pleasant Valley Sunday
13 - The Gents - New Direction
14 - The Jetz - Getting Over You
15 - Teenage Filmstars - I Apologize
16 - Elton Motello - Get The Guy
17 - Yachts -Yachting Types
18 - Tours - Tourist Information
19 - The Spliffs - I Know A Girl
20 - The Nerves - Hanging On The Telephone
21 - The Invaders - Girls In Action
22 - Soul Attack - Maria
23 - Ail Symudiad - Garej Paradwys
24 - Rudi - When I Was Dead
25 - The Stiffs - Goodbye My Love
26 - Small World - First Impressions
27 - The Fans - You Don't Live Here Anymore
28 - The Stripes - Radio in Stereo
29 - The X-Certs - Queen And Country
30 - The Odds - Saturday Night

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára